Another #31dayblogchallenge post.
When the dementors circle it’s difficult to focus. Gratitude can be the patronis charm needed to fight off depression. It’s one of those days so here are some things I’m thankful for.
- Friends and strangers who’ve stepped up and offered to help with the Turtles Quilt. Many are making tree blocks for the final border. Thank you! The block tutorial is here if you’d like to help too.
- Aurifil thread. I’m so grateful to Glenni for granting my thread wish during the #getyourquiltywishesgranted community event.
- Kitty snuggles. This one will tolerate photographs of things plopped on top of him if head scratches are involved. I love how openly cats show affection. There’s no guess work involved.
- Oreo ice cream. No explanation needed on this one methinks.
- Rocket ships. I’m hand embroidering this one as I veg out in front of the TV. It’s for Conrad’s quilt which I learned about through #getyourquiltywishesgranted. I’ve seen photos of him happily receiving other blocks and am excited to send this one his way. You know, once it’s finished.