Lost your quilting mojo? Sometimes smaller projects with tight deadlines are super helpful in getting it back.
Project Quilting (PQ) is a series of one-week challenges. Season seven starts on January 3rd. Check out the full calendar here. Post your completed projects and win random drawings for prizes. Vote for your favorites and win viewer’s choice. One week to create, another to vote, then another challenge begins. There are six challenges per season.
I’ve participated before and am looking forward to getting back into the groove of sewing. Here’s what I’ve made in previous seasons.
- A table runner for the PQ charm square challenge.
- A quilt for the PQ sunrise/sunset challenge.
- A table runner for the PQ trees challenge.
- A quilt for the PQ triangles challenge.
- A heart ornament for the PQ UFO challenge.
- A wall hanging for the PQ “Baby It’s Cold Outside” challenge.
- A table runner for the PQ candy corn challenge.
- A pillow for the PQ red and white challenge.
- A mixed-media piece for the PQ upcycled challenge.
- A doll quilt for the PQ strings challenge.